Cadet Engineers for 2019 Requirement
The Cadetship program involves engineers to undergo 6-months training, which consists of orientation, familiarization, lectures and Hands-on Training on the various power plant systems and procedures, including plant and unit auxiliaries, accessories and appurtenances for Maintenance and Operation, Safety, Engineering and Plant Systems and Communications thorough understanding of the dispatch, contractual and operational requirements and daily routines including safe and efficient operation of a hydroelectric power plant.
Operations Cadet (2) – To start on June 2019
The Cadet Operator must learn and understand thoroughly the System Description and Operating instruction including theory of operation of all plant and unit auxiliaries, PLC controls, Spillway radial gates, and low level outlet (LLO) slide gates. Assist the Control Operator in conducting regular patrol inside the powerhouse and regular monitoring of unit and plant auxiliary performance. Learn the preparation of defect reports/job request/job orders for approval by the Senior Operator. Train and learn in the implementation of Lock-out Tag-out instructions from the Senior Operator.
- BS Mechanical, Electrical Graduate
- Newly Licensed or Board Passer
- Knowledge in the operation of hydroelectric power plant
- General knowledge of governmental standards and regulatory requirements
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced computer skills
Information Technology Cadet (1) – To start on June 2019
The IT Cadet will be responsible in providing PC/laptop maintenance and repair. Contribute to the development and ongoing improvement of SRPC IT procedures and infrastructure. Monitor connectivity of network and hardware. Ensure all problems are documented and communicated. Understand server networking, troubleshooting and identification of potential IT related problems. Regular checking of backup made by the Service Provider to ensure that the backup created is healthy/working. Configure email clients, domain/workgroup membership, share and file permission.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or IT related degree, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, BS IT.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment, under stress and within time constraints
- Knowledge in Basic to Advance Programming.
- Good end users support service orientation
- Knowledgeable in Windows workstation and network troubleshooting, server environment, and other form of Desktop support.
- Able to administer servers, Windows workstations, routers & switches, A+ is an advantage.
Engineering Cadet – Civil (1) – To start on June 2019
The Engineering Cadet shall perform design calculations and cost estimates of improvement
projects. Be engaged in fieldwork and monitoring of dam instrumentations and on-going work
activities. He/ She will prepare tabulations and statistical charts. Prepare AutoCAD drawings
support design and monitoring activities. Organize data sheets and documentation records.
Monitor on-going work activities of contractors or service providers.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, more advanced degrees in related
areas will count towards required experience.
- Must have a PRC License
- Able to operate AutoCAD and Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel and
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Open minded and able to work in complex projects and environment.
- Good in oral and communication skills
Interested applicants may submit their updated resume with recent photo and photocopy of transcript of records to:
San Roque Power Corporation
Barangay San Roque, San Manuel, Pangasinan, 2438
Telephone No. (075) 653-3802 to 05
Look for Michael A. Sese/ Human Resource & Administration Department or
preferably send it through